January 14th, 2023 – HOLIDAY PARTY (Noon to 4:00pm)
Party Location: 8 Stotz Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15205
Our Holiday Party is Saturday January 14th, 2023 from Noon - 4:00pm. Please RSVP to Scott Graner firstname.lastname@example.org with # of attendees and side dish or dessert you're bringing. The club will provide drinks, turkey and ham
Hope everyone is having a great Holiday season with lots of fish spawns! With the holiday party approaching, I just wanted to remind everyone that there will not be a normal auction, but a raffle for the fish donated. It helps tremendously if anyone planning on bringing fish for the raffle would contact me ahead of time at email@example.com so that I can make attempts to not have duplicate items.
Rules for fish raffle:
1. Tickets are $1 per ticket
2. We ask that fish donated to the raffle be a bag of fish with a value of at least $10. A key here is to consider if the donated fish would be something you'd be willing to spend at least $10 on the bag at a normal auction.
3. If you donate an item you will receive 10 free tickets for the raffle (minimum suggested value for your donation)
If you have any questions, or would like to commit to donating a bag of fish, please contact Rich Terrell at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please remember to contact Rich before the party if you are bringing a bag of a certain fish to be sure that there are not duplicates.
"GPASI Holiday Gift Swap"
Rules of Play for the Holiday Game
All Holiday Party Attendees: members and their immediate families, Please bring a wrapped gift that is aquatic related having no less than $10.00 in value. Gift should be NEW only, something you would be proud to say you wrapped...please do not bring any USED or junk items. No Samples. Please put your name & phone number on the inside of the gift.
- A ticket will be given as gifts are dropped off at the Gift Exchange table. The ticket will be drawn when the game is played later in the day.
- The first person whose ticket is drawn will pick a gift from the Gift Exchange table.
- The second person will either pick a previously picked gift, or pick a new gift from the Gift Exchange table.
- The third person will either pick a previously picked gift, or pick a new gift from the Gift Exchange table, etc. until all the gifts have been picked.
- If someone has their gift picked, that person can either pick a previously picked gift, or pick a new gift from the Gift Exchange table.
- Gifts cannot be picked more than 3 times
- No one is permitted to open their gift until the game ends and all gifts have been picked.
- Should be lots of fun for everyone - how will you wrap your gift?